Switch Without a Glitch
Use the Co-op Bank’s easy Switch Kit to move your accounts from other banks to the Co-op Bank. Remember we’re always just a phone call away to answer your questions.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Come talk to us! At the Co-op Bank, we like getting to know our customers, and we will be happy to help you complete this Switch Kit and choose products that meet your needs. Check out our hours and locations to find the most convenient for you.
- Make sure you have a valid I.D. A valid I.D. is a state or government issued I.D. that has your name and picture on it like a driver’s license or passport. Remember that after an I.D. reaches its expiration date, it’s no longer valid.
- If you have not done so, download the Switch Kit forms. Fill out our Customer Identification Work Sheet. This form is required by law and will ask for basic information such as your name, address and social security number.
- Switch your direct deposits and automatic withdrawals. You can switch everything with our Direct Deposit Change Notice and our Automatic Payments Change Notice. **Social Security benefits can be changed with one phone call: Social Security/SSI 1-800-772-1213 or Veteran’s Compensation 1-800-827-1000**
- Once your automatic withdrawals and direct deposits have been changed to your new account, close out the old ones with our Account Transfer Notice.
- You’re done! You can now enjoy the benefits of your new accounts at the Co-op Bank!
Change your bank, change your accounts and change your life!
Make it easy with switch without a glitch from the Pittsfield Cooperative Bank.